corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ferrari vs. Lamborghini *Supercar Sunday*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ferrari vs. Lamborghini *Supercar Sunday*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
6th Sep 10 at 04:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! *in monster truck announcer voice*

This labor day weekend was Ferrari vs. Lamborghini day at Supercar Sunday. Therefore, I HAD to attend. There was no question about it. It didn't matter how hungover I may have been. I had to go! It was my duty!

I am extremely glad to have gone since attendance was GREAT! I'm pretty jaded due to all the exotics I've seen in the past few years, but this weekend I was definitely drooling. Dustin and his crew put on a great event. As expected by the events tittle, there was row upon row of Ferrari's and Lambo's. It was quite amusing to see several identical examples parked next to each other. As if they where your typical mass produced car.

Some of the great stuff in attendance included not one, but THREE Lamborghini Miura's. Two of them being SV's! There was also a wonderful Espada, 400GT, and even a Jalpa! Oh yeah there was also a Reventon in attendance.

Ferrari was well represented also with a 250GT "Lusso," a 1957 Testarossa, and a pair of Daytonas. As well as many more modern examples of the marque. Though surprisingly, the 458 Italia was absent.

The other cars that stood out to me where the white pre-production LF-A *formerly flat-black,* the Reventon Grey Chevelle, Hudson Hornet Hollywood, Impala lowrider with a seat in the trunk *he cares about his dead hookers,* a wonderful Ford Ranchero, as well as a group of off-road toys.

All in all it was a great sunny Southern California morning filled with hot cars and hot girls in the hot weather. I hope you guys enjoy the picks of the pics:

Douche of the day award winner:
He did a high-speed fly by and then proceeded to rev the hell out of his engine as he approached the show area. I'm glad Dustin gave him a nice ear full.

As always all the pics from this even are available at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
sc0ott

6th Sep 10 at 06:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they defo should have put the lambo cala into production
Steve
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 07:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah looks shit imo, too round, not aggressive enough

[Edited on 06-09-2010 by Steve]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 07:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dakar Yellow E92 M3 mmmmmm!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 07:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet there was also more of THESE at ED38 than at the lambo meet the new scene wheel!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
big eck

6th Sep 10 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the Devil had his own car this roller would be it

http://www.cncpics.com/album/201009/05201009/DSC05267.JPG.html

[Edited on 06-09-2010 by big eck]
Ben G

6th Sep 10 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lady gaga was there

[Edited on 06-09-2010 by Ben G]
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And Jackie Chan
Scotty_B

6th Sep 10 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RS6

6th Sep 10 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dam the girl in the red is FINE!

amazing cars!
Jambo

6th Sep 10 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wherea the Cala??

Gorgeous car but wasn't it originally an ital design car nit technically a lambo???
CORSA NUT

7th Sep 10 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And why the fuck don't I live there again?????????

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ferrari vs. Lamborghini *Supercar Sunday* 24 database queries in 0.0140672 seconds