corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » changing boots

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author changing boots
scotty GTE

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 10 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My donor car is finally being taken away on Wed , before it goes im taking the boot off it for mine.

Bit unsure about running the wires through, is there a multi plug that i could disconnect , or is it just a case of the old wire coathanger gig? Boy in my work said theres a multiplug behind the c pilar trim.

Cheers Scott
davieslim

23rd Nov 10 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a multiplug on the passengerside behind the c pillar and parcelshelf support, when i did mines i removed the loom and tied 2 pieces of string onto the wired for the heated rear screen and wiper wiring and just pulled it through of if the replacement bootlid has the loom just feed it through the hole and down the rear panel

[Edited on 23-11-2010 by davieslim]
scotty GTE

23rd Nov 10 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brillant , cheers bud

New Poll