corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Pics of your bathrooms/kitchens.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pics of your bathrooms/kitchens.
Ben G

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 10 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need some inspiration for my bathroom and kitchen as these will be replaced next year and not sure which route to go down.

i actually like a nice minimalist clean look so have always preferred white kitchen cabinets with either wood or dark marble look worktops and dark tile with chrome appliances, and for the bathroom, again white tiles, dark floor and white toilet/sink/bath etc.

but if anyone has anything that won't make the rooms look dark then please add them to this thread.

heres how they are currently:

dannymccann

22nd Dec 10 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's wrong with them now Ben, look in great nick??
Ben G

22nd Dec 10 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with the bathroom, the water heater is in a cupboard that will be going when we get a combi boiler and a bath will be getting put in along with either a small shower or just one above the bath and the floor tiles need re-grouting so might as well take them up and put some better quality ones down.

also, i'm not keen on the layout but it's only small so think the toiler/sink will stay there with a bath on the raised bit where the shower is now.

we feel the kitchen doesn't have enough storage to suit our needs so would like some more cupboard space, along with a double oven and get rid of the awful artex ceilings.

obviously, if i can just change some aspects like the cupboards then it will save a lot of money rather then full refurbishment, but i'd rather do something properly once and not worry about it again.
Jake

22nd Dec 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get rid of that artex ceiling! didnt think people had that done these days
Ben G

22nd Dec 10 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for some reason it's not in the living room/entrance hall but it's in the 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen

looks absolute shite, will be getting dave the plasterer in to sort it out in the new year.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

23rd Dec 10 at 04:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=505301
jrsteeve

23rd Dec 10 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
get rid of that artex ceiling! didnt think people had that done these days

Mine's being sorted as I type! Fucking dust everywhere though

I'm having gloss white units, black worktop and glass splash back in the kitchen to make it look brighter. Not a huge fan of wooden worktops, proper pain to look after and not damage!
dannymccann

23rd Dec 10 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds nice Steve, I love black worktops but Im not the biggest fan of white cupboards, they show damage and muck too well...

New Poll