corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.1.08 *Edizione Ferrari*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.1.08 *Edizione Ferrari*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
11th Jan 11 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh what a day to show up to Cars and Coffee with only half-battery life left in your camera. For this was vintage Ferrari day at Cars and Coffee. It was quite the spectacle to see around a dozen vintage Ferrari's stream into the Cars and Coffee lot. To see and hear these cars in person is something that I feel truly blessed for experiencing.

This was by far one of the best Cars and Coffee events in a while. It seemed that everyone who had been staying in, because of the real winter that we have been having in So Cal, decided "The Hell with it we're going out!"

The Ferrari's included:
"The No. 344 barchetta is a special 166 MM that is being auctioned at RM soon. The blue Europa was a prized GT with the Lampredi V12. Two TdFs, a Daytona, 275GTB/4, Superfast, Dino, two Lussos, a 166 MM (?), and John's Pinin Farina Series I Cab were the highlights, but there were plenty of other Ferraris too: F50, Enzo, Dino 308 GT4, Boxer, 599, Maranellos, 355s, 430s, 360s, and those Italias! I'd personally take the red one, but that Cream colored one certainly stands out. It's from the Classic Color collection that Ferrari reintroduced back in 2007. It's called Avorio by the way." (Frank Filipponio)

The man, the legend, Dan Gurney was also in attendance with his lovely wife. Matt Farah was also in attendance and he spoke to my friend Frank and I about his up coming show with Adam Carolla as well as his thoughts on the U.S. Top Gear.

We also added a new photographer to the team. His name is Steve and I am sure that you guys will find him to be a nice addition to the team as he brings his own perspective to things.

As always I hope you guys enjoy this weeks picks of the pics:

As always y'all can enjoy the the full set of pics over at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
SteveW

11th Jan 11 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too......many......cant....pic........favourite!!!

great as always.. thanks for sharing
Fad

11th Jan 11 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big bird has just made a mess
Captain_Rosco

12th Jan 11 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That cream 458 is truly Gorgeous

mike56gte

12th Jan 11 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
too......many......cant....pic........favourite!!!

great as always.. thanks for sharing

Jas

12th Jan 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

niiiiice
Jambo

12th Jan 11 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love these threads
Tomnova16
Premium Member

12th Jan 11 at 11:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anymore pics of the black 355 with race decals, i was having a discussion about one of them with jambo the other day

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
SVT2888

12th Jan 11 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
anymore pics of the black 355 with race decals, i was having a discussion about one of them with jambo the other day

It's actually a 348 and we do have tons of pics of that car. They should be in the gallery.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.1.08 *Edizione Ferrari* 24 database queries in 0.0153189 seconds