corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ignition lights problem!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ignition lights problem!
mar_cus

User status: Offline
16th Jan 11 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, so basically, all my ignition lights on the dash worked fine, tried fitting my old headunit back in to see if the AUX in would work with my Ipod, now none of my ignition lights work...?

Now, when i plugged the headunit in, i didn't have the cage in so I didn't slot the HU into place, i just balanced it on the gear stick, but i accidently knocked it off and i have a feeling its tugged on a wire or two as the previous owner decided to snip and crimp all the wires for the HU as buying the adapter was obviously too expensive, so any ideas on why my ignition lights don't come on?

Is it related to maybe a wire been tugged?

Or could it be something else?

Also, the HU won't work in the car now, but it will work in another car. So the HU is fine, its just electrically related with the car i think!

PS - its a corsa GSi (c16xe)

Cheers!
Generation

16th Jan 11 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuse?
mar_cus

17th Jan 11 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
fuse?

Cheers mate, a few people of said this, i had thought about checking i just persuaded myself to beleive it wasn't a fuse. Guess i'll have to give it a check, easy fix ah!

New Poll