corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wing mirrors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wing mirrors
noshua

User status: Offline
27th Jan 11 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been out to the car and some twat has hit my wing mirror, it's smashed and gone everywhere

It's an electric one (Sport model), was wondering if any other model corsa wing mirrors will fit? If possible do non-electric ones fit (providing you transfer over the motors and what not, if they're still in tact).

Thanks for any help
JaffaTB

27th Jan 11 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all are same mate, any other electric one will fit, i think manual ones will fit too aslong as you swap the insides into the new casing
noshua

27th Jan 11 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was hoping the electric/manual thing was the case, I'll have a gander in the morning when it's light and see what's salvageable.

New Poll