corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » GSi Grill - Badge Size

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GSi Grill - Badge Size
minimatt001

User status: Offline
16th Feb 11 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anybody know what size the vauxhall badge is on a gsi grill please? I've had a look around on the forums and ebay but can't seem to find anything. Any help would be much appreciated! Cheers
Hodgy

17th Feb 11 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same as any pre 97 spec corsa
minimatt001

19th Feb 11 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that Hodgy, you don't happen to know what size the badge is on the post 97 corsa grill do you? At the moment mines badgless you see and I haven't got the old grill to check!

New Poll