corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what shall i fit to my xe'd corsa :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what shall i fit to my xe'd corsa :)
ChEzNy_91

User status: Offline
   11th Mar 11 at 03:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right im after a new manifold and exhaust system for my xe'd corsa which was originally a 1.0
my main question is can i use a sportex race tube and back box for 1.0 corsa as hangers will be same as save hastle
and it should fit the sportex 2.0 corsa manifold which is designed to fit xe engine and corsa exhaust system to save even more hastle .

what you guys think
cheers
Phillips_91

11th Mar 11 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes 'SHOULD' fit if there saying that it fits the original exhaust, but check wether the manifold is designed to fit to the 1.0 engine, the 1.4/1.6's etc etc as that will determine which center to buy, and baring in mind you may have to change the back box if you put a different middle on
ianofbhills

11th Mar 11 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hangers are the same on all corsa B's. The only difference with the 12v is it has a smaller bore exhaust.
ChEzNy_91

11th Mar 11 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh right cheers mate so I should get gsi exhaust or 1.6 sport as bigger bore.
john_redtop

11th Mar 11 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt use a 1.0 system on a 2.0 engine it will restrict it like fook even a 1.6 system will be pushing it best think to do is get a system made up from a garage a bit pricey but its worth it i had a 1.6 system on mine then got a 2/1.2" system mate and it made a hell of a difference
ChEzNy_91

12th Mar 11 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that also sounds like a good plan i still baffled as what to do but i guess i gunna have to bite bullet and get it dun propor job
corsadonk
Premium Member

12th Mar 11 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you like the Sportex system, ring on-line autosport, and he will supply you a manifold back system. Which is a larger bore than the normal Corsa system.

New Poll