corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » light help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author light help!
smiffyboy93

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello bought one of these and it came today thought its bit different look so worth a tenner has anyone ever fitted one to a corsa b sxi ? cheers andy.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270718749874&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

22nd Jun 11 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 1.6 Sport came with one as standard, so it can't be too difficult!
JaffaTB

22nd Jun 11 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fitted one to mine, needed the connector from a late model to fit it but i had a full car i was stripping so i used it off that one
smiffyboy93

22nd Jun 11 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

behind the sxi its just a live and neutral cable but that one has some for the alam
JaffaTB

22nd Jun 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what it was on mine (p reg LS) just 2 wires, i stripped a v reg sport and took the light out of that, the connector has a few more wires but i just worked out which ones were for the light and twiddled them to my existing wires and it works fine
smiffyboy93

22nd Jun 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got the conectors and theres four wires coming out of it.... is there any chance of a pic of urs cheers.
JaffaTB

22nd Jun 11 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all taped up and wrapped together now mate sorry, you should be able to easily work out which 2 wires you need to connect to the ones in your car, see if you can trace where they go on the circuit board for the light, i think it was the outside 2 but cant really remember, just cut the connectors off the wires in your car and bare the wires on the end, and then do the same on the wires from the connector, them just touch em together til you find the right 2
Jed D

22nd Jun 11 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats in my sport, dunno if it was standard or not, but just painted it black with red bulbs today...
smiffyboy93

22nd Jun 11 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit of late reply but cheers for the help got it fitted before will take some pics tomorrow and put it on my progress thread! thanks agen

New Poll