corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c pedal box leak help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c pedal box leak help
jamiller

User status: Offline
24th Jun 11 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am reasonably sure (in theory following much googling) that my daughters corsa c 05 has a slight leak through the pedal box bracket. I am going to take the easy option (initially) of trying to seal up without removing the bracket itself. I thought the plate was directly under the servo and accessible from within the area under the plastic cowling. I then read that it was done from underneath the car ?? Any help on method/sealant used much appreciated. Regards John

New Poll