corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Struggling to unlock an iphone 3G

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Struggling to unlock an iphone 3G
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
10th Jan 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know alot about unlocking old iphones? Got a 3G which is locked to vodaphone which I am wanting to use my o2 SIM Card untill my new 4G arrives from insurance.

Have managed to install cydia but when I run ultrasn0w it doesn't do anything, from what I can find it looks as though this now doesn't support 3G software.

Has anyone unlocked a 3G recently (google isn't much help as all threads are so old that they suggest ultrasn0w) and have any idea what software to use.

Any help appreciated.
jamied

10th Jan 12 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4253

try this mate,
iirc the iphone 3g is easy to unlock as there are no new updates to the software so it is basically unlocked forever once you unlock it.
RyanSxi

10th Jan 12 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what ive tried mate, but it does all that then still doesnt pick up my SIM.

New Poll