corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Supercar Sunday! *Veyron Super Sport content*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Supercar Sunday! *Veyron Super Sport content*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
24th Jan 12 at 02:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A tipster a.k.a. Peleton25 a.k.a McLaren F1 stalker a.k.a. Erik tipped me off that there was going to be a Veyron at Supercar Sunday this past weekend. When he first mentioned a Veyron my reaction was "Heh," as I've seen a few of them running around. But then he mentioned that it was a Super Sport, that definitely caught my attention. Not only was it going to be a Super Sport, but it was going to be the one which sports blue tinted bare carbon fiber!

I made sure to go to bed early and set three alarms, I wasn't going to miss this! The weekend had already been a dull one since it had rained all Saturday which meant that Cars and Coffee, Irvine didn't happen. So I needed my weekly car show fix....yeah I am so car crazy that I attend AT LEAST....one car show every weekend.

Supercar Sunday is a weekly car show kind of like Cars and Coffee. It has been going on for about as long and as with Cars and Coffee it's had issues with having to change venues because of crowd control and hoonigan issues. The meet is currently held every Sunday morning in a Macys deparment store parking lot. Dustin Troyan and his crew are there bright and early every Sunday to bring us this great event. Its like church for car guys! Like Cars and Coffee you never really know what or who will show up. On this weekend comedian Jeff Dunham made an appearance in his sinister looking Morgan which we dubbed the "Batmobile."

The weather was gloomy and it was cold this past Sunday so turnout wasn't outstanding but there was still a lot of cool stuff present. Here is the selection of the best pics:

As always you may enjoy the full gallery at CNCpics.com

Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cncpics

For more info about Supercar Sunday please visit: http://www.supercarsunday.com/

Thanks,

-Leo
Tom

24th Jan 12 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ultima
N3CRO

24th Jan 12 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blonde chick
Nismo

24th Jan 12 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
Blonde chick

taylorboosh

24th Jan 12 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3CorsaMeal

24th Jan 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stingray, Stingray, Dudda der da der da
Gary
Premium Member

24th Jan 12 at 13:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Veyron is looking very dated now
SVT2888

25th Jan 12 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Universal Car Show Rules

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Supercar Sunday! *Veyron Super Sport content* 23 database queries in 0.0200069 seconds