corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Oil coming out of exhaust

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oil coming out of exhaust
danny90

User status: Offline
9th Feb 12 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have real bad smoke from my exhaust realy cloudy and i notice at the bottom of my 4-1 branch manifold ther is oil dripping from the hole it has got underneith what could this be and when i take plug 1 out smoke comes out of ther and not the rest
corsadonk
Premium Member

9th Feb 12 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say it's fucked, did the engine water freeze? Could of cracked the block/head.
danny90

10th Feb 12 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought that im braking car now
Adam-D

10th Feb 12 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

possibly not.

its probably not oil

it will be a mix of carbon deposit build up and condensation in the exhaust.
it looks like oil. but thinner when it drips out.

keep a eye on the oil level. if it doesnt drop, then it isnt coming out the exhaust.
BeArDy

10th Feb 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
I'd say it's fucked, did the engine water freeze? Could of cracked the block/head.

corsadonk
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk

The same thing happened to my old donar car, it smoked like hell, drank all of it's water and oil, because someone left it with just water in it, and blew it all out of the exhaust. Which was why I bought it cheap, and fitted a XE.

From what he has said, the engine is smoking i.e burning lots of oil, which is also coming out a blow in the exhaust.

What do you think is wrong with it? It's fine.

New Poll