corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » advice needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice needed
jas-tec

User status: Offline
8th Mar 12 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put in a debt realif ordear when i was not working and now i am working full time and get paid every week and tryed to get credit it wouldnt let me so i was thinking off counciling the ordear and go with a company and pay it off every month would i be able to get credit or will it be the same still trouble is 5 years on your credit report is a bloody long time and wanted to get it off quicker.

need advice thanks people
Dom

8th Mar 12 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U a mod/admin to move it to House Day; you won't get much response in Geek Day
Sam
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am assuming that entering a DRO or any other types of insolvency will at least put you in default with all of your creditors, so if that's the case then no you won't be able to get credit - at least, not from mainstream lenders.

Loan sharks like Provident and Wonga.com will happily lend you money though.

And it's 6 years BTW, not 5.
jas-tec

8th Mar 12 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i owe provident money

New Poll