corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lowering and tracking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lowering and tracking
jay.jay

User status: Offline
9th Mar 12 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had the tracking done on my corsa after i lowered it about 8 months ago, i want to lower the front a little bit more (about 15-20mm), will the change be that drastic that i have to get it all tracked up again?
dannyboy17

9th Mar 12 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably, just been at a garage getting my tracking done, there was a poster saying free tracking check, maybe a place near you can check for free?
jay.jay

9th Mar 12 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all the places near me use the lasers that clamp onto the wheels, only reason why i didnt have it as low as i wanted last time was cuz they couldnt get the clamps on haha. if i try it and it is out can i then put it back to how it was and it will all be fine again?

New Poll