corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The Snake

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Snake
SVT2888

User status: Offline
31st May 12 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After going to Supercar Sunday this past weekend, more on that later, I decided to take a drive up Mulholland Highway so I could enjoy the sights and sounds of the awesome machinery that can be found around the area. "The Snake" is what the windiest part of the road has been nicknamed and it is a very popular spot for motorcyclist, sports car drivers and the spot where many commercials are filmed. It is a very windy piece of road which starts at The Rock Store, a very popular hangout spot, and ends at a look out point a few miles ahead. The look out point is always where I choose to hang out as that is the meet up point where many groups of enthusiast seem to like to hangout and have a little pit stop during their canyon runs.

During this outing I spotted a few Ferrari's, a Viper, a whole bunch of Cobras, S2000's, Nissan GTR's, a green mystery machine, a cammed LS1 280Z, Porsche GT3RS 4.0, old British tin, a 56 Chevy and a real 32 Ford...and the list goes on and on. Oh yeah, and I also spotted Jay Leno in his 1915 Hispano Suiza powered by an 18.5L V8. The car is so primitive that even the brakes are cable operated! Leno had a few small issues with the car while on the run, but he was able to quickly fix it and be on his way.

If you ever make it to Supercar Sunday I recommend you add a drive up Mulholland as part of your trip. Just make sure to respect the rules of the road and drive or ride safely. There's been an ever increasing cop presence on the road lately due to people trying to show off and running out of skills on the road.

As always enjoy the full-gallery at CNCpics.com

Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cncpics

Thanks,

-Leo
Matt L

31st May 12 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stunning as per .
Whittie

31st May 12 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohhhhhhhh my!

White & Black Italia 458's, white GT2
alan-g-w

31st May 12 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That datsun is stunning
mike56gte

31st May 12 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

excellent as usual
JaffaTB

31st May 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

18.5L

that Jay Leno seems like a cool guy
RS6

31st May 12 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

living the dream out there!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The Snake 23 database queries in 0.0118818 seconds