corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » steering column

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steering column
eckers90

User status: Offline
21st Jul 12 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi chaps, i have a power steering column, but when my car was nicked they bent it and the frame, i have all the bits of a none power steering corsa. can i just take it off from the knuckle at the bottom and change it over to the non power steering one? unplugging all the ecu from it?
putting all the frame and column from the none power steering column on?

cheers

New Poll