corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How to polish chrome back up?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to polish chrome back up?
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Aug 12 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like a idiot i used sandpaper on my tailpipe and now it's made it quite dull and looks rubbish. How can i bring it back up chrome?

I've got autosol but that doesn't do that much. Will wire wool help it?

Cheers lads.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
vx-scottw
Premium Member

19th Aug 12 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scotch pad and auto sol
Kieran
Premium Member

19th Aug 12 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used 1500 on my exhaust system with autosol. Was fine when I rubbed it down with a rag after
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

19th Aug 12 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Kie,i'll gee it a go.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Mark.W

19th Aug 12 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.waxonwaxoffltd.co.uk
corsa-torque

20th Aug 12 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Start with 1000 grit and work your way up to 2000 using just soapy water... Then autosol with a rag, leave it on for 5mins the buff like you've never buffed before, then try something like kleers metal polish after its a more fine than autosol..

Oh and in future clean your exhaust more often so you won't have to use sand paper lol

New Poll