corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cobra remote central locking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cobra remote central locking
corsajay88

User status: Offline
11th Oct 12 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa has delocked handles and a cobra remote central locking system. the fob has stopped working. we got the box out and tested it and its still getting power. i've replaced the battery in the fob. the red light flashes when you press one of the buttons but doesn't unlock the car. i'm going to assume the fob has broke.

does anyone know if i can buy a replacement fob or do i have to buy a new box as well? opening it through the boot is becoming a pain so any help would be nice
random dav
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Oct 12 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be able to get a fob reprogrammed. Maybe try contacting a local supplier fitter of cobra alarms?

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll