corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gearbox stuck in reverse????!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gearbox stuck in reverse????!
Boaz_KDT

User status: Offline
   17th Dec 12 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blow up my 1600 last week, replaced the full engine and box over the weekend and would appear the box is stuck in reverse?? I've messed about with the linkage over and over again with no luck,
I've take The selector out all all seems to be working fine,
I tried running the engine for quite a while to heat it up and then rocks the car to see if could get it to jump outa gear but still no luck.
Is there something maybe I've missed??
I do have a spare box at home off old engine which is looking like the best option!

New Poll