corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Printer wont print?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Printer wont print?
edd1.0

User status: Offline
8th Jan 13 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello , i have an epson s22 printer , and for some reason it will not print. it isn't showing any error messages and when i click print it acts as if it is printing my work out but the paper is just blank.

i've replaced all the ink and run a troubleshooter with no luck

any other suggestions ?

thanks
evilrob
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 01:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a cat on the case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSK1D3bZhRs
edd1.0

8th Jan 13 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think that helps much haha , need any serious suggestions though as im puzzled to why it thinks its printing
Balling
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be a drive issue. You tried reinstalling the driver or perhaps printing from a different machine?

3CorsaMeal

8th Jan 13 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you pulled the bits off the cartridges that cover up where the ink comes out, quite a simple thing but people still do it at work.

If the cartridges have such a thing
Corsa_Sport21

8th Jan 13 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried to print something else off that isn't related to the file you are trying to print just now?? Just print something random see if it works.

I was having same bother last week. Printer was printing other things except an insurance document i was needing printed. It printed off no bother on other printers though.

[Edited on 08-01-2013 by Corsa_Sport21]
edd1.0

8th Jan 13 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive reinstalled the driver , which doesn't work :/ , all the ink catridges are pieced so allow ink through although i had the promblem before i changed the ink , and yehh tried several documents with still no luck , at first i thought it was the document as it was a pdf file but ive tried normal word documents and even doing a test piece for the printer

New Poll