corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » iPhone/iPad developer wanted to replicate Android/Windows app

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPhone/iPad developer wanted to replicate Android/Windows app
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
11th Jun 13 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

App is already designed and written, just needs making for the different platform.

No detailed info as of yet but its geolocation/job scheduling type of thing for a transport company.

I'll put you in touch with the app developer for a chat to discuss rates and timescales.
RichR
Premium Member

11th Jun 13 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ed?
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Jun 13 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ed, Paul J, probably a few people could give it a look.
ed

13th Jun 13 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could possibly be something I could take on - depends on size and complexity though.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Jun 13 at 09:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can I put you in touch with the guy? Its all subject to you wanting it and that guy has far more info than me.
ed

14th Jun 13 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's cool - if you give him my email address (e.coleridgesmith@ecsid.co.uk) then I can see what he wants and decide if I can help the guy out

New Poll