corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » best side light an main beem bulbs?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best side light an main beem bulbs?
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
6th Nov 13 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all I'm just wondering what are the best main been and side light bulbs for my corsa c 05 exclusiv , I want a white light , not to keen on the blue , was gonna go down the hid but sounds like people am split on them being legal and illegal , so if anyone could post some good sugestions , best side light and main been combinations plz thank
corsadonk
Premium Member

7th Nov 13 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would bother with the HID conversions, you might be better off with up-rated branded headlight bulbs. I think Osram night breakers are meant to be good. You could use white LED bulbs, for your side lights but the same again, don't get the 99p Chinese things.
pro8186

10th Nov 13 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got high performance "rally use only" bulbs in my corsa, they are really bright and "white". What's the chances you am going to get pulled for lights unless your drawing attention to your self by the way they are halfords own brand

[Edited on 10-11-2013 by pro8186]

New Poll