corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Android Twitter app that shows/uses emojis?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Android Twitter app that shows/uses emojis?
Jakey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Nov 13 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sad I know but since getting rid of my iPhone for a HTC One the only thing that annoys me is not being able to see emojis on twitter. I've managed to find an emoji keyboard app which works so I can see them to post but can't see them after that

Dom

6th Nov 13 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure you've got the dictionary added - Settings > Language & input > Android keyboard settings > Add-on dictionaries > Emoji for English words > Click Install.
After than you'll have (some) 'native' emoji support and you varyify that by going to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji and viewing the section 'In the Unicode standard'.

[Edited on 06-11-2013 by Dom]
Jakey
Premium Member

12th Nov 13 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New update today has added them to all apps

New Poll