corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa c 1.4 sri misfire problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c 1.4 sri misfire problem
robert_boi

User status: Offline
11th Jan 14 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, it's been a long time since I posted last on here, I have a bit of a pickle, bought a Corsa c 05 plate 1.4sri Twinport (more like shitport) lol anyway I'm having trouble, it's misfiring but not all the time, turn the car on and off and it stops, EML light flashes and then it stops also occasionally limp mode light comes one, also I can't really put my foot down as it starts doing it, plugged it in on the laptop and I'm having codes p0300 0301 and 0304, I have replaced the obvious as AFM, coilpack, plugs, and in previous ownership the ecu been changed too still no cure could any one help please??
johnhara1

User status: Offline
12th Jan 14 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With those faults, after replacing the coil pack I'd say ECU again.

New Poll