corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Assassins Creed 4 - Black Flag announced

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Assassins Creed 4 - Black Flag announced
pro8186

User status: Offline
21st Jan 14 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Know a few lads who have completed assassins creed black flag and also said theres 1 ship they still cant beat. The legendary 1s are solid. Traded mine in today, hated it.
chrisritch

23rd Jan 14 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

campaign ending is a bit shit
tom130691
Premium Member

23rd Jan 14 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch

I got pissed off with loosing my boat and getting it back

on 93% now, went round collecting all the chests and shards,

crafting, legendary ships left to do
Balling
Premium Member

23rd Jan 14 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you achieved 100% sync in all missions then Tom? I've tried to do all the optional objectives, but quite a few have been completely impossible on a first play through (and some I've simply not noticed at all).

tom130691
Premium Member

23rd Jan 14 at 13:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Have you achieved 100% sync in all missions then Tom? I've tried to do all the optional objectives, but quite a few have been completely impossible on a first play through (and some I've simply not noticed at all).

nope barely any, hated when it said something like no combat, i get bored of sneaking

probably wont go back over them,
Balling
Premium Member

23rd Jan 14 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing I found out yesterday:
You can fast travel directly to any synced viewpoint.

For some reason I thought it was only docks.

Kyle T
Premium Member

23rd Jan 14 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That will come in handy for the one viewpoint that I've found

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Generally didn't think the story made a lot of sense, but the ending was just pants.

Ended at 32,5 hours playtime, 93 % story completion, 71% overall.

Thought I'd aim to 100 % the whole thing, but there's just no chance I'm going back to redo all the missions I didn't do the optional objectives.

Got the Mayan costume and it's basically a cheat, as it makes you completely bullet proof.
Then spent hours to get the Templar armor, which is far less effective but takes much longer to acquire.

Also, all the special guns and swords that are left to unlock are worse than the best you can buy when half way through the game. Don't get what that's all about. No point spending time to unlock something that's essentially a downgrade.

Still a lot of fun to be had with free roaming and sailing around. Done all the Templar Hunts and now moving on to Assassin and Naval Contracts.

All in all, definitely one of the better games I've played.

Oh, tried the multiplayer and it sucks balls, which is evident from everyone who's online being level 1-6.

tom130691
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couldn't work out how to get the mayan outfit so gave up,

online is terrible
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

collect the 16 Mayan keys from each of the Mayan Totum Poles.
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, just need to climb all the Mayan Stelae to get the stones.
Then head to Tulum and go in to the large pyramid thing in the middle of the map (there's a marker) to pick up the outfit.

Doesn't take long, really.

RichR
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 15:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One thing that pissed me off was having to build the guest house which you then can't get inside - Pointless!!
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 20:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bothered to upgrade the hideout much. Not much point, as I see it.

tom130691
Premium Member

4th Feb 14 at 12:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got all the stones now, tired the outfit place before i had them couldnt work it out and gave up

I wanted to upgrade the town more
Balling
Premium Member

5th Feb 14 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found this guy who seems to have come to a rough end.

[Edited on 05-02-2014 by Balling]

tom130691
Premium Member

9th Feb 14 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 09-02-2014 by tom130691]
Kyle T
Premium Member

9th Feb 14 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completed the story on this today, still not really sure what happened in it

Never really got to grips with the "free running" in this, really frustrated me when I just wanted to run down a street then ended up hugging a lamppost or something

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

15th Feb 14 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally...

One in the northwest corner with the ram was a nightmare.

And after killing them all you get a special "move". What the fuck?

"Congratulations, you defeated the four most difficult ships in the game! Here have a secret weapon that'll help you against all the vastly inferior ships that are left."

[Edited on 15-02-2014 by Balling]

tom130691
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive only beat the easiest one
Balling
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had to resort to YouTube for the two northern ones.

It's a shame you can't fight them again.

Actually, having fully upgraded the Jackdaw, there's no reason to ever fight anything, really.
I don't need money, I don't need resources...

Seems a bit of a paradox that once you've unlocked all the weapons, there's no reason to ever use them.

Balling
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, this game could do with an Ultimate mode like Borderlands 2. Replay the whole thing with more difficult enemies, but keep all weapons and upgrades.

I don't feel like I'm done having fun with the game, but there's hardly anything left to do.

tom130691
Premium Member

5th May 14 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just downloading the DLC to be the black guy who used to sail with you,

set 15 years on,

start on a desert island no wepons, need to get your self a ship and go free slaves

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll