corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Air sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Air sensor
BU52G*S

User status: Offline
14th Aug 03 at 03:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i got a corsa c and the intake pipe got air sensor can i unplug it coz i done it once the car is faster but later some warning light comes on is it ok?
Kerry

14th Aug 03 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i should imagine if u removed air flow sensor it would run crap not better unless ure engine enjoys more air which then in theory would mean u use more fuel!!!

the light that comes on will be ure ecu light tellin u there is a fault. at the end of the day if ure engine was meant to run with out wot sounds like ure air flow meter then it wouldnt be ther in the first place
WaNtEd_CoRsA

14th Aug 03 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no put the sensor back on

New Poll