corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 57i induction kit....... fitting and also de-badging car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 57i induction kit....... fitting and also de-badging car
RichSxi

User status: Offline
   16th Aug 03 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to be fitting my 57i Induction kit today and i'm wanting to know if i need to disconnect the battery at all?....... someone told me (on here that it needs to be disconnected so that the ECU can re-set)

Cheers

Oh and what do you all think to de-badging?
combat_sri

16th Aug 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt disconect mine to fit the k&n,some people says it makes a difference some people disagree.mine was fine without disconnecting the battery.as for de-badging,go for it,makes the car look so much smarter.and its easy to do!!
RichSxi

16th Aug 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks

did u re-fit the hose (the one which comes from just behind the radiator to the air-box)...... so that the air flowed directly into the K&N ?

New Poll