corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Powerflow any good??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Powerflow any good??
sebj

User status: Offline
7th Nov 03 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone had a full system fitted by powerflow in Bromley?? What did you think of their work?? Is it worth the extra money??

Cheers
SebJ

[Edited on 07-11-2003 by sebj]
corsa5dr

7th Nov 03 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lot of people on here dont like powerflow, and think they are crap quality. All depends on which welder at which outlet, ive had no problems with mine from the yeovil outlet
Daimo B

7th Nov 03 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They've got one in Bromley??????

Lots of people hate them, lots of people like them.

Jist of it is, you wnat an exhaust that looks and sounds good, go there, if your after power, don't go there.

I've got a powerflow system from StAlbans (Always gone there) and give it a big I can confirm Donna's is also fine, so was C13RSA, so was C4RSA and lots of others.

However, i've only heard good stories about StAlbans and sh1t stories from everywhere else

[Edited on 07-11-2003 by Daimo B]
Gambit

7th Nov 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye it basically depends on the welder & the grade of stainless steel used
Fad

7th Nov 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bromley branch is part of the RSR tyres chain and if they are anything like the croydon branch they are fuck witts if u travel a bit further say ST albans you will probably get a good service but also specify u want T304 Stainless steel as the normal grade is a micture and prone to rusting
Meat-Pie-SRI

7th Nov 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best thing to do is to take a trip to sheffield and go to top gear, they are v v good
corsa120

7th Nov 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i went to the leamington outlet and they are good neat welds nice sound etc called ab motorsport, an every1 says if u want power dont go there my system cat-back increased power by 7 horse power on dyno which i think is good for a cat back system i thne fitted 4-2-1 manifold and gained another 5% so ????? draw ur own cons

but powerflow for me have bin

[Edited on 07-11-2003 by corsa120]
vauxtillidie

7th Nov 03 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to topgear in burnley, they were spot on

New Poll