corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where can i get another infinty kapp tweeter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where can i get another infinty kapp tweeter
mentalcorsa

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any 1 got any ideas? i blew 1 up last night also do you have to buy them in pairs?
TOMAS

2nd Feb 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you manage to blow it up?? Ive ran a pair of Reference Tweets for over 3years now with abuse and they are fine... Contact Infinity UK direct, they may be able to sort you. Their contact details should be on the side of the manual/box or contact CEL as they are customers of theirs...
mentalcorsa

2nd Feb 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno m8 1 min was listening to it the nxt min it just blew up in a cloude of smoke but all the other speakers etc are fine :d

New Poll