corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » magnex exhaust

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author magnex exhaust
heybertuk

User status: Offline
9th Feb 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has any 1 any pics of a corsa with a magnex exhaust
Greasemonkey

9th Feb 04 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope this works ignor the bent wheel lol
Greasemonkey

9th Feb 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bugger lol
heybertuk

9th Feb 04 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no probs pal thanx 4 tryin
Greasemonkey

9th Feb 04 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heybertuk

10th Feb 04 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happy days pal does it sit at an angle
Greasemonkey

10th Feb 04 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No it sits perfectly straight, i had just had a big smash the rear axle, chassi, boot floor was bent all better now lol, no exhaust in this pis unfortunately, will get some better pics when engine is re-built
heybertuk

10th Feb 04 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happy days pal hope ur motors sorted soon it looks well apart from bein bent i mean lol
Bonus

10th Feb 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres mine

burt16v

10th Feb 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite lads is that the magnex 6x4 oval???
my mate had one on his but it looked much bigger and the box looked bigger too. have magnex changed the size of the oval, also whats this about theyre systems being restricted now.

Cheers
Burt16v
broster
Premium Member

10th Feb 04 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5x3 now i think if u want a 6x4 get a bfo exhaust from pvd, that 6x4, sounds good, wikid quality aswell
burt16v

10th Feb 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what sort of noise is it broster as i dont like too loud ive always used magnex and found them great quality, sound and performance. if i didnt get a magnex i was considering mongoose as it has a nice twin oval almost loke remus. But then again i dont know what they sound like? a goose sounds great on my bros ERST but mate had one on a civic and it was too loud and droned alot at motorway speeds.
What u think man?

Burt
broster
Premium Member

10th Feb 04 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u got msn i got a small vid, add me mark_broster80@hotmail.com, its a nice noise, not quiet but not silly loud, just about right to be honest
burt16v

10th Feb 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah man send it too barry.mcfall@doeni.gov.uk that means i can see it in work as my comp has a media player. I'll add ur address to my garage.
Cheers matey
broster
Premium Member

10th Feb 04 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im at uni now mate, will have to wait till 5.30 when i finish to send it
burt16v

10th Feb 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mark when ever is handy for you mate, thats cool.
Was lookin at the pics of ur car looks really nice and pretty standard lookin too which is what i'll be doing.
did u get a supersprint 4 branch for it? Im sure thats cost a bit but ive heard very good reports of supersprint stuff.

Burt
broster
Premium Member

10th Feb 04 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its getting fitted today, and removing all egr shite too lol! bin in the garge for 2 days now getting it sorted, having probs with it, the car that is not the manifold, te maniold is amazing, cant wait to see what it goes like when its on, gunna get it colour coded on monday too, all being well!!! then ill fit me de-cat pipe tomoz if my car is back lol. ill get another better video made up aswell.
burt16v

10th Feb 04 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much was the supersprint? its looks the dogs would u not rather keep it stainless and let it go blue/purple and gold with the heat i think that looks well, although i suppose it woild go well with the lexmaul intake and stuff.
U must be puttin out good power now with the work u've done whats it roughly at now?
broster
Premium Member

10th Feb 04 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, ment the car will be colour coded not the manifold it cost a fair bit of £££ lol! £300ish! ill let it go funky colours with the heat as it looks mint them! its 109bhp at the moment, only 88 standard! so doing well, got kent cams for ti too
broster
Premium Member

10th Feb 04 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to add supersprint, de-cat, kent cams yet and get it rolling roaded again! then itll be time to swop it all to a 1.6 and get a uni chip
broster
Premium Member

10th Feb 04 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, sorry heybertuk didnt mean to hi-jact ur thread
burt16v

10th Feb 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a good gain mate so ur talkin just over 20 bhp from the lexmaul, viper kit and ur exhaustor is it chipped too? thats really good gains.
i reckon with the 4 branch and decat u couldn be lookin up near 115 -117bhp or mayb more depending how good the supersprint is!!

New Poll