corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mobile phone holders/car wash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mobile phone holders/car wash
RichSxi

User status: Offline
28th Feb 04 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone got a mobile phone holder in their corsa - and have a picture of it, im after one for my Nokia 32/3310 and i dont know which one to get.

also - how many people on here take their cars to these places which 'hand-wash' their cars?

cheers

rich
glasgow_corsa_c

28th Feb 04 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got this bad boy for my old corsa from halfords.

Its designed to take the smaller shaped fones ie> 8310s etc, but ur 3310 shud fit in it no bother.

Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

28th Feb 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
got this bad boy for my old corsa from halfords.

Its designed to take the smaller shaped fones ie> 8310s etc, but ur 3310 shud fit in it no bother.

are they custom made door pods?

[Edited on 28-02-2004 by flameredcorsab]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

28th Feb 04 at 23:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a standard doorcard/pod flameredcorsab, just painted the surround red and got a chrome handle
glasgow_corsa_c

29th Feb 04 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
thats a standard doorcard/pod flameredcorsab, just painted the surround red and got a chrome handle

yup

did have them silver, but when i got the chromehandles it looked better with the red.. specailly with the we red bitsin the dash toof

New Poll