corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Window tints- films

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Window tints- films
shinobi

User status: Offline
7th Apr 04 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I don't know how you all had your windows done but I had films put on mine. I originally put some on myself and they looked useless, so I took the car to a professional window tinter and they did a much better job, it cost me £140 for the back 3 windows. However, on the back three Corsa C windows, around the edge is a dimple effect where the window goes black. Where the films overlap this it looks like water is trapped under there.

It doesn't look that good, and I've seen window tints on here where the window is totally black. Is there anyway of getting rid of this trapped water? I hope you know what I'm on about!

Cheers,
Andy
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
7th Apr 04 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont worry about it mate, it aint stapped water its trapped air, because of the dimple effect on the glass it will do this, keep running ya finger round the edge to press it down and eventually it wont be too bad but will never be perfect

New Poll