corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help with sri 16v 1995

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help with sri 16v 1995
chris1983

User status: Offline
12th Jul 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought the car about 3 weeks ago. It has a GMax induction kit on it (tiny thing). does anyone have one of these from GMax and what do you think of them.

In the last few days i've been gettin flat spots especially when pulling away in first and accelerating in second. It's as if the car wants to go but just won't! If I drive at night it responds better though.

The filter itself is quite dirty so i think it might be on its way out but i'd appreciate anyone elses opinion as to what the problem is.
Would it be worth trying to clean it? Or should I just buy a k and n or something similar.cheers
Rileysport

12th Jul 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k+n panel in a drilled airbox, lose the gmax shite you'll bugger up your airflow meter
Adam-D

12th Jul 04 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gmax induction kit?

never heard of it

gmax suspension is good, never heard of them making a induction kit

if i were you id source a std airbox and fit a performace panel filter like the one im selling
chris1983

12th Jul 04 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the replies lads.
I was surprised to see that the thing was made by GMax and it looks like a piece of shit. think i'm gonna launch it off a high cliff an get somethin else.

speaking of GMax suspension kits. i'm gettin one fitted tommorrow. YAH!!!

New Poll