corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Central Locking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Central Locking
sturgeo

User status: Offline
   25th Sep 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've just bought a corsa and it has the standard fitted alarm (system 902) but no central locking at all. i would like to fit central locking to the car and hopefully be able to disarm the alarm/immobiliser as well as unlock the doors with the same key fob. is there a kit available that does this and how hard is it to fit. i've read other posts but need to be sure what i need.
Richie

25th Sep 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You buy a kit from http://www.autoeurope.co.uk, but you need to find out if that alarm has C/L triggers, which im unsure about.
sturgeo

25th Sep 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the alarm info book it says that the alarm will operate corsa and omega OE central locking without door motors, so i pressume it is c/l compatible. would the CDL2FE EUROLINE STANDARD CENTRAL LOCKING KIT for £12.50 be suitable in this case?
Richie

26th Sep 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it give you a wiring diagram of the two wires for the central locking triggers? You will need these to tap into the autoeurope system
sturgeo

26th Sep 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i havent got a diagram, one of the options is the c/l door motors so its def compatible.
Richie

28th Sep 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunatly you will need to find out which wires are the C/L output triggers otherwise you cant integrate the system with your alarm

New Poll