corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Egr i got good idea now but still dont know what it looks like - 14xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Egr i got good idea now but still dont know what it looks like - 14xe
CoastalCorsa

User status: Offline
15th Jan 05 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanna make sure i take the right part off and block the right thing but my haines doesnt show it for my engine please circle the egr if you have a pic of it in the engine bay the black unit which connects to the exhaust manifold is a secondary air pump please dont confuse the two i am led to believe the egr is on the back of the engine under the water bottle
James R

15th Jan 05 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's just under ther TB it's not very easy to get to. It's abotu the size of a small can of beans.
BromleyBoy

15th Jan 05 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the egr on my 1.6 bv is the circle thing bolted to the inlet manifold quite flat and has a single vacum hose coming off it

New Poll