corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C2OXE PROBLEMS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C2OXE PROBLEMS
finch1

User status: Offline
15th Jan 05 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MY C20XE HAS GOT A PROBLEM, I NOTICHED 2DAY THAT THE REAR END OF MY CAR WAS COVERED IN A LAYER OF BLACK OILY TYPE STUFF. THERE WAS ALSO BLACK FLUFF IN THE BACK OF MY EXHAUST. IT DOESNT FEEL QUITE RIGHT EITHER. WHEN YOU GIVE IT ABIT OF A REV THEN REV AGAIN IT SOUNDS HESITANT, AND THE EXHAUST NOTE ALSO SOUNDS DIFFRENT THE LAST FEW DAYS, SEEMS ABIT FLAT ON THROTTLE AS WELL. wHEN THE IGNITION IS TURNED ON THE NEEDLE GOES JUST OVER 1000 RPM THEN THE NEEDLE SEEMS TO BE SLOWER THAN USUAL AS IT DROPS DOWN?

ANY IDEAS WHAT IT COULD BE?

THANKS
AdamF
Premium Member

15th Jan 05 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like the exhaust might be blocked thats why it is hesitating
finch1

15th Jan 05 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOULD THAT BE THE REASON FOR THE BLACK FLUFF SHIT IN THE BACK OF THE EXHAUST? MY MATE SAID SOME BLACK CRAP WAS COMING OUT THE OTHER NITE?
R Lee

15th Jan 05 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have no idea on engines. CAT maybe?

btw, turn your CAPS off
AdamF
Premium Member

16th Jan 05 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah did it look like cotton wool type stuff? what exhaust have you got on it

New Poll