corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removing Rear Badge?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing Rear Badge?
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Mar 05 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just about to put my new Holden badge on the back of my Corsa C and i was wondering if any body knows how u remove the old one?

Cheers
Graeme

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
31st Mar 05 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you mean the one on the bodywork, heat it up a bit and pull, they're only stuck on.

New Poll