corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring loom, where to start

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring loom, where to start
MJ

User status: Offline
   10th Jul 05 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a nova GTE (e16se) engine goin into my 94 corsa 1.2 8v but i have no idea how to do the wiring loom. can you lot please help me as getting the engine in will be the easy part but the wiring is not

any advise would be great

Cheers

Mark
Stu_22

10th Jul 05 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the GTE engine loom throw out corsa engine loom put in GTE loom in and connect to the cars loom I think its just a smallish black square plug it may even be the same its just power, fuel pump and a few others
MJ

11th Jul 05 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

New Poll