corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE help please....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE help please....
bubble

User status: Offline
13th Aug 05 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok my engine is fitted just a few little niggles now, the nearside fuel line where it bolts onto the pressure regulator-what do you do with the line-cuz mine is way too long and if u try to feed down behind the engine it is kinking.

also can sum1 please tell me a good description of what to wire in in the kick panel-i have one black plug off the corsa body loom and three multiblocked connectors from engine loom.

i have also heard that you have to run another wire out to the battery??
Nic Barnes

13th Aug 05 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cut the blue bit of fuel line further down then cut the rubber of the bit that attaches onto the fuel rail and push it over with a hose clip. on mine that side was ok it was other side that was too long.

3 multi block connectors from engine loom????? i only ever had 1 on both engines.

basically its a case of wiring colour to colour onto the cosa car loom. you will, or should, be left over with a red of the corsa car loom and a black of the corsa car loom. the red you can ignore and tape up safely. the black needs to be ran to a single pin plug with a black wire that should be floating around the battery area. join that black to that black jobs a good un.
bubble

13th Aug 05 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by muppetsport the black needs to be ran to a single pin plug with a black wire that should be floating around the battery area. join that black to that black jobs a good un.

is the black wire floating the one that is on a plug all on its own doing nothing at all just by the engine loom near the battery area?
GHurn

13th Aug 05 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats the ignition feed to the control module, took me an hour of searching for the plug on my engine was taped up in the loom, the wire you have to wire to the battery is the if i am right fuel pump relay feed, should be thick red wire floating round in the bay my was
Nic Barnes

14th Aug 05 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

indeed, exactly as above. if you have the later c20xe dizzyless motor like mine, the relay red wire is already in the loom, seperares around the grommit ito the car area from engine loom, just attach it to battery

New Poll