corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Infinity 6510cs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Infinity 6510cs
Lee Wilson

User status: Offline
21st Mar 06 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just braught a set of these components. I was wondering, will i need to use the crossover box because the corsa already has tweeters and surley there is a crossover already? I mite just be being stupid!
Wrighty

21st Mar 06 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no the corsa does not have a crossover

a crossover seperates frequencies so the signal from the headunit goes to the correct speak,in this case,mid and tweeter

and yes you should use it
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

21st Mar 06 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the 6500CS in my corsa, and I have used the crossover. My crossover is mounted in here:

which, if you didn't know, is behind here:

The pic is courtesy of mav, and it is in behind the armrest, above the dor pocket.

Incidentally, I suggest you use the -3dB setting on the crossover for the tweeters, as mine sound way to tinny at the moment, so I am going to change them when I'm home over easter.
Lee Wilson

23rd Mar 06 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for posts guys

New Poll