corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How do i remove the centre dash section

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do i remove the centre dash section
polar87

User status: Offline
31st Mar 06 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to spray my interior with the same colour as my exterior, but i dont really have a clue on how to remove the centra dash section, where the heater and control panel is. any help would be appreciated?
Tas

User status: Offline
31st Mar 06 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=38827

try tutorials next time

also buy the max power modding guide tis very helpful

New Poll