corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Phoning up Dell...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phoning up Dell...
ed

User status: Offline
12th Jul 06 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF. I can't understand a bloody word that's being said to me. I mean I know it saves them money to pay a load of Indains to answer the phone in India, but FFS, that's like saying it would be cheaper to make a car if we didn't use any bolts to hold it together and just rely on hope and fortune... Godddd, what's going on I even said that I didn't understand what they were saying and the woman just kept on reading junk off her PC screen
John

12th Jul 06 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this problem before when I phoned up about my axim.
I got really annoyed, hung up and sent an email.
Reedy

12th Jul 06 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah well thats what happens when you get a pc / items from a big company. Its always better to goto an independant trader as the prices are only a little higher but its worth if it something goes wrong.
TNM

12th Jul 06 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ed when the call centre was in ireland it was just as bad
ed

12th Jul 06 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The local gypsies have made me weary of the Irish accent. I can't trust anyone with it anymore. It's a bit like getting bitten by a dog, you don't trust them after.

Anyhow, it can't be true, since when have Dells only had a 3 month warrenty? My Mobo has a 3 year warrenty and that includes overclocking...
Reedy

12th Jul 06 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
The local gypsies have made me weary of the Irish accent. I can't trust anyone with it anymore. It's a bit like getting bitten by a dog, you don't trust them after.

Anyhow, it can't be true, since when have Dells only had a 3 month warrenty? My Mobo has a 3 year warrenty and that includes overclocking...

check the paperwork and see what sort of warranty was offerd, should be a 12months warranty.

New Poll