corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Runners on the bottom of the front window

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Runners on the bottom of the front window
Sach

User status: Offline
30th Jul 06 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can some please tell me if the runner’s bottoms of the front window are different from electric to manual? I have changed the mechanism over got them working but the rollers keep coming of the runner’s, I have a 99 Corsa and the motors are off a pre 97 Corsa.
Sach

30th Jul 06 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one?
mitch2

31st Jul 06 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can adjust the runners. The bolts on the runners do allow for some adjustment. It might be a case of moving them slightly to stop it from coming off.
Sach

31st Jul 06 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate thanks.

New Poll