corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » front speaker wiring...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author front speaker wiring...
csweatherston

User status: Offline
14th Aug 06 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i get some decent girth cable into my front doors??...i was planning to send it through the muliplug connector as i have on nearly every other corsa install ive done, but on my '98 sport, nearly every pin is used

please dont say ive got to drill my doors
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
14th Aug 06 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh its really not worth attempting to drill the multi plug if nearly all the pins are used. Will more than likely end up without electric windows etc as a result Drill the door, paint the hole and grommet it is what I did, if its done properly it looks neat and does the job. Other people have joined onto the existing wire behind the head unit but obviously you dont get the full benifit of uprated wiring that way. Not alot of other choice im afraid

New Poll