corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alarm problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm problems
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
14th Sep 06 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I've got a Gemini alarm which also acts as remote central locking. It's developed a fault - the alarm constantly goes off and it won't accept any signals from the remote to turn it off. I've changed batteries etc. in the remote, so I'm pretty sure the fault isn't at this end. I've had to take the fuse out of the alarm to stop it going off.

Any ideas what could be the problem? Could I buy a replacement alarm unit and just plug it in rather than have to get the wiring re-done. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers
stubs

15th Sep 06 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should be able to buy a replacment unit & swap it over. They are "compact" alarms, but have a multiplug to allow easy change.

Have you tried your local dealer? It may be covered by a warranty.
koolkorsa

15th Sep 06 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What replacement unit could I use? Does it have to be a gemini unit, or would other units fit the plug?
MR_TOAD

16th Sep 06 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would have to be Gemini to match as long as it is a current model
I am a main dealer for Gemini what model do you have
Ian

New Poll