corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » de - cats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author de - cats
N90ATH

User status: Offline
13th Nov 06 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i have a magnex back box on me car atm and its very quite, i have just recieved a remus center section, this is gonna make it loud i know

i also have 2 decats sitting in me garage, one is a piper and is a striaght thru pipe with no silencer and the other is a janspeed with silencer. now if i was to fit them (iknow they are illegal with emmisons etc) wold my exhaust be too loud with the piper and would the silence ron teh janspeed actually work.

also will it sound raspy at all as that one thing i dnt like bout loud exhausts when they become raspy lol

cheers nath
Dean_W

13th Nov 06 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My exhaust system is a standard system with a magnex b/b and a Janspped de-cat.

The exhaust sounds slighly raspier at high revs with the de-cat, but not louder. The silencer does work.
j7 gkk

13th Nov 06 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if any of them mate go for the janspeed to keep your back pressure or you will loose it with having to straight through pipe, but if you had a centre section with a silencer id fit the piper decat, with it been straight through they sound awesome

New Poll