corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Squealing Noise!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Squealing Noise!
CorsaKen1

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 07 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had several squealing noises coming from the drivers side rear wheel for ages now first time round it was the wheel bearing which then got changed as it had run out of grease - now its started again periodically sqealing whilst driving and even after stopped - apprently cant be the brakes as they got stripped down and cleaned and not wheel bearing so does any one have an idea what it is, cos its costing money and the garage want it back in again but i can't keep affording to do this.

Sorry for the long essay and any help advice would be much appreciated
CorsaKen1

22nd Jan 07 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT please as it is driving me mad lol
JayT

22nd Jan 07 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont mean to go off the subject a bit but how much did it cost you to have your rear wheel bearing done!
CorsaKen1

22nd Jan 07 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it got done twice one at ATS @ a cost of £51.00 and another at a local garage it needed a oil sump as it was being driven there the passenger rear one collapsed (jesus what a noise lol) it cost more as it damaged the stub axle at cost of £82.65

Edit - Before anyone asks I'm absolute crap at cars apart from checking oil and I wish I had more confidence and know how to do these jobs myself might save myself a small fortune

[Edited on 22-01-2007 by CorsaKen1]

New Poll