corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » throttle bodys, injectors.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author throttle bodys, injectors.
Anthony

User status: Offline
4th Feb 07 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just wondering, and had a thought if i could use the throttle body and injectors from a x16xe or x18xe on my x14xe and notice any difference? or if it would work well with any other mods???.

also is there such thing as a cam sensor??.. was told what was wrong with my car, but not sure if they said cam sensor or crank sensor?

Thanks jonesy
csweatherston

User status: Offline
4th Feb 07 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x14xe will ahve a cam and a crank sensor... not sure about the tb's or injectors tho

New Poll