corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting a janspeed manifold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting a janspeed manifold
ScottBeck

User status: Offline
   13th Mar 07 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello am buying a janspeed 4-2-1 manifold and it says that the EGR system needs to be removed? is this true? also is this a hard job as i don't have a clue what a EGR system is lol.will the engine managment light come on if i do it incorrect? cheers
Warren G

13th Mar 07 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the egr doesn't have to be removed????

out of interest how much is it? i need a new one
ScottBeck

13th Mar 07 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it not? oh i fort someone told me it did but wasn't sure nt 2 gd with these things lol,its 200 delivered mate
Warren G

13th Mar 07 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

195 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FITS-CORSA-B-16V-TIGRA-EXHAUST-MANIFOLD-JANSPEED-NEW_W0QQitemZ230088314187QQihZ013QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

fort they were abit cheaper, and 100% the EGR valve isn't touched, possibley the SAI is removed, but janspeeds manifolds still use them

ScottBeck

13th Mar 07 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea thats the one mate!! you wrekon thts a gd buy thn? would this be easy fit thn as just bout a straight through system with decat aswell,wrekon ill get much in performance gains?
Warren G

13th Mar 07 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one a standard inlet manifold not worth it

im getting 103bhp from mine with a janspeed manifold (flat where hit a speed bump, and blowing!) decat and a scorpoin system and a panel filter and modded airbox

but i didn't real much difference at all really, i don't think but will probley feel slow if i took it off

but its now got no bottom end grunt at all, but it is only a 1.4!
ScottBeck

13th Mar 07 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh ok cheers mate! think ill gt one tho as looking at gettin a inlet manifold soonish and standard manifold is blowing now so may aswell upgrade now lol,cheers for your help!!

Adam-D

13th Mar 07 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have one, you can keep all the bits on thee as they were before

mine is on there and you wouldnt know, looks std. and all the sai etc works fine.

New Poll